European countries other than Spain and Belgium
*work in progress*
- GRAZ, a quick work trip and hanging out at the Adventmaerkt in front of City Hall!
- VIENNA, a dream come true to visit at last! Just a day and a night in November 2015, enough to get a feel for the city and enjoy the Christmas ambiance and visit a few of the 25 (!) Christmas Markets in the city: the Christmas Village at Mariatheresien Platz, a glimpse of Stephansdom (the Cathedral) and the delightful Christkindlemarkt at the Rathausplatz!
- LONDON is a city that is best discovered over several visits (so far I'm at 9!) so as not to get overwhelmed. So much to see and do!
- Architectural: Visit Westminster Abbey, admire Parliament and Big Ben, visit Saint Paul's Cathedral
- Entertainment: catch a Musical, take a spin on the London Eye,
- or just Wander the Streets and admire the sights and life around you!
- COLCHESTER, admire a Norman keep with Roman foundations in England's oldest city!
- MANCHESTER, quick visit to the Christmas Markets. 🎄
- BERLIN (coming soon)
- AACHEN (or Aix La Chapelle, or Aquisgrán), Emperor Charlemagne's capital back in 800 AD, home of a gorgeous Cathedral and host to a marvellous Christmas Market!
- HEIDELBERG (coming soon)
- KÖLN or Cologne, famous for its impressive Cathedral, at the base of which one of its 7(!) Christmas Markets takes place.
- MAINZ (coming soon)
- BASEL: one intensive, short weekend!